Under Armour Men's 5 Pad Impact Football ShirtItem Number: 12584051
Price: $51.99 $69.99*
You save: $18.00 (26%)
You save: $18.00 (26%)
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Stay cool, comfortable and protected with the Under Armour® 5 Pad Impact Football Shirt. Featuring integrated 10mm MPZ® padding along the shoulders, ribs and spine, the Men's 5-Pad UA football Shirt will take the beating, not you, no matter what the play calls for. ArmourGrip™ along the chest keeps a secure fit on your pads, while mesh ventilation in strategic areas ensures you'll be cooler throughout the game or practice.
- Offers seamless padded protection under your uniform
- Integrated 10 mm MPZ® pads along the shoulders, ribs and spine
- HeatGear® fabrication wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry
- Four-way stretch material flows with your body's movements for better flexibility
- ArmourGrip™ on the chest to keep pads in place
- Mesh ventilation to keep you cooler and drier
- MPZ® shoulder padding resists chafing caused by your shoulder pads
- Flatlock stitching is smooth against your skin for chafe-free performance
- Compression fit enhances muscle support
- Style: 1234211
- Under Armour
UNDER ARMOUR MEN'S INTEGRATED COMPRESSION SHIRTS SIZE CHART:
- S = WAIST: 28" - 29"; CHEST: 34" - 36"
- M = WAIST: 30" - 32"; CHEST: 38" - 40"
- L = WAIST: 34" - 36"; CHEST: 42" - 44"
- XL = WAIST: 38" - 40"; CHEST: 46" - 48"
- 2XL = WAIST: 42" - 44"; CHEST: 50" - 52"
- 3XL = WAIST: 46" - 48"; CHEST: 52" - 54"
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waistline - right above your hips. Be careful not to squeeze too tight; allow a little give
- CHEST: Place tape measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest; wrap around your body until your fingers meet and mark the measurement
- Body measurements are listed in inches
- Compression offers an ultra-tight, second-skin feel
- If your body measurement is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit
Country Of Origin: Nicaragua
Rated 3.6 out of 5 by 9 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by footballmaster Not bad for thie price it is really nice but the pads i got the mesh was grey but its great build and its comfy once you get used to it cant wait to use it August 5, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by CaptChaos Excellent product For a QB or running back, the ability to sustain a hit doesn't always begin and end with your typical shoulder pads. In this day and age, you need more help, these under armor shirts can provide an additional layer of protection from rib and shoulder injury and they are comfortable, just wash before wearing and its' not itchy. They are lightweight and provide excellent breathability and our son feels better about taking a hit. Less bruising and soft tissue injury with this product. Of course, it doesn't replace adding rib protectors for QBs, but it does help with upper rib and shoulder areas where the padding on shoulder pads might not be as thick as you'd like. November 26, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Stethattet Good What you would expect from under armour. Alittle pricy, but good quality. November 24, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by grandmother who takes kids hiking happy purchase I bought this shirt for my 12 year old grandson. He's a new football player and thought he "had" to have it. Did not have his size in the store and so we ordered it online. Actually the price was better online and there was not a shipping charge. Gabried LOVES the shirt. Says it "protects his ribs really well". October 13, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Football Mom Good shirt for a somewhat decent price This shirt (size small) was bought for my middle school football player. He says the pads help, but could be better. Of course he is one to NEVER back down from a hit, so its getting quite a workout. 8 weeks in it seems to be handling the football and washings very well. August 26, 2012
Rated 2 out of 5 by andy makes it extremely hot for under football pads for a youth player August 21, 2012
Rated 2 out of 5 by Football Mama Not sturdy at all! We bought this for my 13 year old son. It tore at the neck the first time he wore it! You would think it would be sturdier since it's made for football! August 16, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sam Light and comfortable Sweet jacket August 6, 2012
Rated 1 out of 5 by Mike Wear and tear My kid wore this once and the shirt started to come apart and the Under Armour sign started to come off. Not what I expect to get with the money we spent on it. June 11, 2012
1-9 of 9