Rapala DT 04 (Dives-To) Series Crankbait
The Rapala « DT « (Dives-To) Series Crankbait is designed to dive to a pre-set depth and it stays in the "strike zone" longer than other crankbait models. The DT « crankbait is constructed from quality balsa wood and features carefully placed internal weights, tapered fuselage and a thin tail design. This creates the side-to-side, sound emitting action for the ultimate attraction.
The DT « Crankbait cranks deep and pulls with ease. This lure can be casted 150 feet easily. The longer the cast, the longer the DT « stays in the strike zone covering more water and more catching advantages.
- Constructed of top seven percent of balsa wood
- Extra thin polycarbonate lip
- Designed to dive to a pre-set depth and stay in strike zone longer
- Internal weights, tapered fuselage and thin tail design provides side-to-side, sound emitting action
- Perfect balance
- 3D holographic or painted eyes for lure attraction
- Long casting up to 150 feet
- VMC « SureSet « tail hook
- VMC « black nickel belly hook
- Hand-tuned and tank tested
- Length: 2 in
- Weight: 5/16 oz
- Diving Depth: 4 ft
- Treble Hooks: Two No. 6
Country of Origin: EthiopiaWeb ID: 12596375
Rated 4.3 out of 5áby 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5áby keebler great bait I got the crawfish pattern Used this bait at the Ann van middleworth pond caught a few small large mouth bass two hours in caight a nice lunker tipping the scales at 6.9oz so far the biggest I've drug out of that pond. July 22, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5áby renegade respectable bait i have purchased a few of these before, caught a few fish on them, becareful on slapping grass etc off the bill has a tendency to break off now and then December 20, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5áby chivemaster My favorite crank I used this lure with great success on largemouth and smallmouth bass in shallow water. Smash was the color i used. June 11, 2012
1-3 of 3