3N2 Women's Rally Metal Fastpitch Softball Cleat
Elevated performance is yours in the Rally Metal. A patent leather and suede upper with cushioned ankle collar and an ankle stabilization system ensure unrivaled fit, support and protection as you fly around the bags. The 3N2® Rally Metal fastpitch softball cleat has an ELEV8 compression molded midsole that offers maximum padding and comfort while a FUEGO-8 outsole with 8-cleat layout provides superior speed and traction for enhanced play.
- Lightweight suede and patent leather construction with a removable tongue enhances versatility
- METAMESH stays true to lightweight flexibility, breathability, and durability by keeping your feet cool while reducing wear and tear
- Revolutionary ankle stabilization system and a highly cushioned ankle collar provide maximum comfort
- KZONE non-slip sockliner wicks moisture away from the foot while fighting odor with the O-ZONE antimicrobial shield
- O-ZONE sockliner reduces insole odor with Agion, using silver ions to stop odor causing bacteria
- FLASHPOINT construction uses environmentally friendly techniques producing a lightweight durable shoe
- ELEV8 compression-molded, pro caliber midsole provides lightweight durability, cushion, and add spring to boost your performance to the next level
- FUEGO-8 outsole is an aggressive 8-spike cleat configuration for incredible grip and acceleration that meets the demands of the high-performance athlete
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 12604206
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by letsgobrowns AMAZING bought this for all three of my daughters who all pitch and catch. the shoe is great! good foot support, didn't cause any foot pain! the toes didn't show any tearing or wearing! great product. March 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gus Really like the shoes! Bought these shoes for my daughter who plays high school softball. They fit really well and were comfortable right out of the box! The best thing is she has been on a tare hitting and fielding since she started wearing them. So of course I'm going to give some of the credit to the shoes. June 24, 2012
1-2 of 2