3N2 Women's Rally Metal Fastpitch Softball CleatItem Number: 12604207
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Elevated performance is yours in the Rally Metal. A patent leather and suede upper with cushioned ankle collar and an ankle stabilization system ensure unrivaled fit, support and protection as you fly around the bags. The 3N2® Rally Metal fastpitch softball cleat has an ELEV8 compression molded midsole that offers maximum padding and comfort while a FUEGO-8 outsole with 8-cleat layout provides superior speed and traction for enhanced play.
- Lightweight suede and patent leather construction with a removable tongue enhances versatility
- METAMESH stays true to lightweight flexibility, breathability, and durability by keeping your feet cool while reducing wear and tear
- Revolutionary ankle stabilization system and a highly cushioned ankle collar provide maximum comfort
- KZONE non-slip sockliner wicks moisture away from the foot while fighting odor with the O-ZONE antimicrobial shield
- O-ZONE sockliner reduces insole odor with Agion, using silver ions to stop odor causing bacteria
- FLASHPOINT construction uses environmentally friendly techniques producing a lightweight durable shoe
- ELEV8 compression-molded, pro caliber midsole provides lightweight durability, cushion, and add spring to boost your performance to the next level
- FUEGO-8 outsole is an aggressive 8-spike cleat configuration for incredible grip and acceleration that meets the demands of the high-performance athlete
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 1 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by NoName12 NOT WORTH ANYTHING!! These lasted me not even 3 months before the ENTIRE bottom cae off entirely!! These are by far the worst cleats I've ever had. October 20, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by Dad of 2 Pitchers Save yourself!!! Not worth $5 I have 2 daughters that had the misfortune of wearing these cleats. The major problems were: too heavy, uppers ripped and they thought they were uncomfortable. In both cases, the uppers ripped where they contact the pitching toe. This was after 2 games!! One of my daughter's whole team got these and not 1 pair made it thru 1/2 a spring 14 U season. We bought at a team discount (thru another retailer) but the discount was flushed down the drain when you have to buy a second pair of cleats mid-season. February 11, 2013
1-2 of 2