3N2 Women's Rally Metal Fastpitch Softball Cleat
Elevated performance is yours in the Rally Metal. A patent leather and suede upper with cushioned ankle collar and an ankle stabilization system ensure unrivaled fit, support and protection as you fly around the bags. The 3N2® Rally Metal fastpitch softball cleat has an ELEV8 compression molded midsole that offers maximum padding and comfort while a FUEGO-8 outsole with 8-cleat layout provides superior speed and traction for enhanced play.
- Lightweight suede and patent leather construction with a removable tongue enhances versatility
- METAMESH stays true to lightweight flexibility, breathability, and durability by keeping your feet cool while reducing wear and tear
- Revolutionary ankle stabilization system and a highly cushioned ankle collar provide maximum comfort
- KZONE non-slip sockliner wicks moisture away from the foot while fighting odor with the O-ZONE antimicrobial shield
- O-ZONE sockliner reduces insole odor with Agion, using silver ions to stop odor causing bacteria
- FLASHPOINT construction uses environmentally friendly techniques producing a lightweight durable shoe
- ELEV8 compression-molded, pro caliber midsole provides lightweight durability, cushion, and add spring to boost your performance to the next level
- FUEGO-8 outsole is an aggressive 8-spike cleat configuration for incredible grip and acceleration that meets the demands of the high-performance athlete
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 12604208
Rated 2.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by GJ3123 Very uncomfortable We were very unhappy with these cleats.My daughter said she could feel where each cleat was on the bottom of her feet. She wore them for 2 games in a row the day we got them and we returned them the next day to the store.We were very pleased though ,that we were able to return them with no hassle. Customer Service was great. We will shop online and at the store again because of that. June 30, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by AJ Good Fit My daughter likes how snug she can make the shoe fit. It's comfortable on her ankles and provides good stability. June 12, 2014
1-2 of 2