3N2 Women's Rally Metal Fastpitch Softball Cleat
Elevated performance is yours in the Rally Metal. A patent leather and suede upper with cushioned ankle collar and an ankle stabilization system ensure unrivaled fit, support and protection as you fly around the bags. The 3N2® Rally Metal fastpitch softball cleat has an ELEV8 compression molded midsole that offers maximum padding and comfort while a FUEGO-8 outsole with 8-cleat layout provides superior speed and traction for enhanced play.
- Lightweight suede and patent leather construction with a removable tongue enhances versatility
- METAMESH stays true to lightweight flexibility, breathability, and durability by keeping your feet cool while reducing wear and tear
- Revolutionary ankle stabilization system and a highly cushioned ankle collar provide maximum comfort
- KZONE non-slip sockliner wicks moisture away from the foot while fighting odor with the O-ZONE antimicrobial shield
- O-ZONE sockliner reduces insole odor with Agion, using silver ions to stop odor causing bacteria
- FLASHPOINT construction uses environmentally friendly techniques producing a lightweight durable shoe
- ELEV8 compression-molded, pro caliber midsole provides lightweight durability, cushion, and add spring to boost your performance to the next level
- FUEGO-8 outsole is an aggressive 8-spike cleat configuration for incredible grip and acceleration that meets the demands of the high-performance athlete
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 12604209
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ivy good Loved her spikes not so happy about her glove because of the pink October 6, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by Mitchell71 Not Comfortable at All I purchased these cleats for my daughter who plays numerous games on the weekends. As soon as she tried them on at home she felt that they would take quite a long time to break in. She complained that the shoe just didn't fit her, was very stiff and not as comfortable as she thought. After walking around the house in them for hours my daughter felt that she should stick with the Under Armor brand that she has worn for years. So we were able to return them with no issues and purchased a different pair of cleats. September 16, 2014
1-2 of 2