ECCO BIOM Golf ShoesItem Number: 12610970
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
A convention-breaking shoe, BIOM Golf follows the foot's natural system for absorbing impact to enhance stability while strengthening muscles in the feet and lower legs. The first and only Natural Motion golf shoe, BIOM Golf also features a game-enhancing swing platform. This brings men and women closer to the playing surface, improving ground feel and stability during all phases of the swing.
- Ultra-Lightweight Construction: 100 grams lighter than any other performance golf shoe
- Extremely Low Profile: brings a golfer's weight closer to the playing surface for unmatched stability, ground feel, traction and swing power
- Stabilizing Heel: wider, with a unique three-cleat configuration and stability bars between each cleat to achieve the ideal balance points
- Forefoot Flexibility: anatomically correct flex grooves that follow the foot's biomechanics for remarkable support and comfort
- Tibetan Yak Leather: naturally soft, durable, smooth and breathable uppers made from Tibetan Yak leather that is three times stronger than ordinary leathers
- ECCO® Hydromax and Stain Resistant Technology (SRT): superb protection from the elements that keeps shoes looking like new even after many rounds
- Direct Injected Polyurethane: advanced construction process, unique to ECCO ® in the golf industry, that guarantees long-lasting comfort and hyper-accurate anatomical support
- Climate Control: triple-component insole with the ECCO® Comfort Fiber System for a cool, dry climate within the shoe interior
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2-Year Waterproof
Country Of Origin: Portugal
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by lal007 excellant excellant thats all after only twice wron of the shoses my foot stopped hurting March 2, 2013
1-1 of 1