HEAD Ti. Radical Elite Tennis Racquet
Play like the pros with Andy Murray's racquet of choice, the HEAD® Ti. Radical Elite Tennis Racquet. Graphite composite construction paired with Extreme Grid Technology gives you greater stability and strength with a larger sweetspot caused by the textured material in the heart of the racquet. A Contour Cushion grip gives you the ultimate cushioning and comfort to help you find a better grip with less slippage.
- Pre-strung racquet
- Swing Type: Short & Compact
- Extreme Grid Technology providing more stability, strength and feel
- Titanium Technology increases racquet durability and strength
- Oversized head delivers a larger sweetspot
- Contour Cushion grip for ultimate cushioning and comfort
- Contoured grip shape offers a better grip with less slippage
- Ultra-durable graphite composite construction
- Length: 27"
- Head size: 110 sq. in.
- Weight (unstrung): 10.6 oz. / 300 g
- Balance (unstrung): 1" head light (320 mm)
- Grip size: 2-4
- Beam: 25 mm.
- String pattern: 16 x 18
- Model: 232102
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12620702
HEAD Ti. Radical Elite Tennis Racquet 8 8
Budget Racquet A nice step up from entry level racquets. Much more responsive and lively than similarly priced units. October 9, 2013
It is good. And may you give a better stick for handle shank. October 19, 2012
Good racket If you're looking for a racket to play tennis but do not want to have to spend so much money, this is a good one. It also looks cool as well. October 16, 2012
Avrage you may find better quality with less price. September 10, 2012
Notoverly impressed As a begginning tennis player, I really cannot give a fair assesment of this racket. However; after 4 or 5 times playing, the grip is peeling off of the handle. I plan on returning it if it gets any worse. August 15, 2012
Awesome Great racquet, controllable and very light. July 16, 2012
Acceptable It is an acceptable racquet for a kid wanting to get into the game. July 11, 2012
great racquet for the $ didn't want to spend $$$$ on a racquet as i'm just re-starting tennis for exercise. works great, easy to control, hits solid and well. June 26, 2012
1-8 of 8