Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ Sunglasses
Providing outstanding levels of comfort, protection, and clarity, the Flak Jacket ® XLJ sunglasses are great for athletic or casual wear. Oakley gives you two interchangeable nose pads for a remarkable customized fit you would think they were designed just for you. As they sit comfortably on your nose, the Plutonite ® lens will filter out 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays while you work on your golf swing or ride around town.
- Optimal performance in any environment with interchangeable lenses
- Peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in optical alignment for unmatched clarity
- Extremely durable, exceeding all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- UV protection of Plutonite ® lens filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Iridium ® lens coating reduces glare
- Transitions ® SOLFX ™ photochromic lenses adapt to various light conditions giving you enhanced visibility in light or dark areas
- Interchangeable Unobtainium ® nose pad options for a custom and comfortable fit
- Protective sports-specific Oakley ® Soft Vault included with storage for extra lenses
Country of Origin: CambodiaWeb ID: 12620797
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Klswader These glasses look and feel great. Work fabulous at keeping the sun out and the view true! I love the look. They fix comfortable. No sun in my eyes and true view. Would totally recommend these awesome glasses to anyone. February 23, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Glen Love these Great, super lightweight and durable. My only gripe is that Dick's sells them with tinited lenses that are not polarized. I bout Oakley Polarized lenses myself and poped them in. Frames are great and now I have a spare set of lenses. April 16, 2012
1-2 of 2