Malone J-Pro2 Kayak RackItem Number: 12625408
Price: $107.99 $119.99*
You save: $12.00 (10%)
You save: $12.00 (10%)
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Any size, any style. The Malone J-Pro2 ™ Kayak Rack is a multipurpose carrier for a wide variety of kayaks. This kit includes everything you need to transport 1 kayak vertically on the roof of your car. E-coated steel construction provides advanced strength to support a variety of shapes, sizes, and weights. Kit includes mounting hardware, straps, and equipment to carry one kayak.
- J-style kayak carrier perfect for carrying 1 kayak
- JAWZ ™ mounting hardware fits round, square and most factory oval cross rails
- Assemble or transfer to another vehicle in minutes with no tools required
- Oversized padding protects boat during transport
- Silver E-coated corrosion resistant finish
- All steel carrier enhances strength for carrying multiple sizes of kayaks safely
- Cam style load straps with buckle protectors
- Comes with 60mm and 70mm pre-coated mounting bolts
- Dimensions: 16'' x 6'' x 16.5''
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
- Malone Auto Racks
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-295-0042.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by River Knight Steve Good...but other Malone Rack recommended As a canoeist/kayaker for 47 years, I've tied/racked/trucked a lot of boats. I can recommend the quality of the Malone racks... study frames, reliable attachment system to the car/van, good padding to avoid damage to the boats, good sturdy straps for securing the racks & boats. However, I have been using 2 sets of the Malone J-Racks which can stay attached to the vehicle but can be folded down when not in active use. Getting the racks folded or back into place is very easy and I think can make setting the straps before racking the boat a tad easier than a stationary rack. I like the idea of calling less attention to the fact I have the racks on at all, also cuts down on wind resistence and noise. For a few dollars more, you should shop around for a deal on the Malone fold-down racks. December 20, 2012
1-1 of 1