Malone Telos Load Assist ModuleItem Number: 12625417
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
If you are loading your kayak alone the Malone Telos ™ Load Assist Module is exactly what you need to get the kayak safely into a Autoloader XV J-Style carrier. Padded steel cradles protect the kayak from scratches as you slowly raise it up the side of the vehicle. It quickly detaches and can be stored in the trunk of a car when not in use.
- Kayak loading system
- Aluminum frame and molded composite that will never rust
- Self-locking ratchet system provides safe loading and unloading
- Non marking suction cup anchors the frame to the vehicle
- Padded cradles protect kayak from scuffs and scratches
- Quickly stores away in the vehicle while not in use
- Dimensions: 12'' x 6'' x 46''
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
- Malone Auto Racks
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-295-0042.
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mac Easily modified for Thule roof carriers The Malone Telos Load Assist Module makes it much easier to load our kayaks. Our vehicle roof racks are very high from the ground. I still need a folding step stool/ladder to reach easily. Also I have Thule roof racks but was able to easily convert the loading module to work well with them. The kayaks are rather heavy to lift high overhead but the loading module makes it very easy to do now. I'm happy. July 9, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by me assitance helpful It makes it simple for my husband and I to load our kayaks onto our tall vehicle June 30, 2012
1-2 of 2