MTI Adult Rio Highback Life Vest
$79.99 to $99.99
- Receive 20% off Select Life Vests with Purchase of any Boat or Standup Paddleboard!! Must add Both Products to Cart.
Paddle, dive or cast out in the MTI® Rio Highback Life Vest. This USCG approved PFD features neoprene construction and wide armholes for a secure fit that won't obstruct motion. Designed for calm waters, this Type III life vest includes cargo pockets for your gear, reflective trim to help keep you visible to the coast guard and other boaters and a full-zip front for easy on and off. Enjoy the open water in this PFD by MTI®.
- Best use: kayaking, fishing, other paddle sports
- USCG approved
- Nylon construction
- Wide armholes allow maximum mobility with superior comfort
- Six points of adjustment for a snug fit
- Contoured shaped soft foam torso
- Back panel rides high, giving clearance above the seat
- Zip-and-go full-zip front for quick and easy on and off
- Reflective trim lines the shoulders for high-visibility in the water
- Two mesh cargo pockets for stashing accessories or other essentials
- Type III flotation device
- Buoyancy: 16 lbs., 5 oz.
- Designed for calm, open waters where rescue is possible
- Model # RIO
- XS/S (30"-36")
- M/L (36"-44")
- XL/2XL (44"-54")
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 12634821
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 7 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JF Great Vest for Sit-on-Top Kayak I purchased the DIO Life Vest specifically for kayaking. I have a a sit-on-top style kayak with high seat backs and the design of the DIO is perfect. The mesh back with floatation material only at the top is very comfortable. The vest is also very adjustable so works well if others are using the kayak. The front pockets are a nice added benefit. June 4, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by The Stig MTI DIO Life Vest Fits great! Easy to use and zip up. adjustment is also easy and fits various sizes. Padded shoulder straps are awesome, very comfortable. Bright color helps to be seen in kayaks on the open ocean, harbors, and lakes with power boats. October 14, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by kerridge very well made very comfortable easy to use adjustments June 4, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by Tester Life vest 2 This vest is nice and has a zipper front. I don't feel it was worth the extra money for that but we wanted a yellow vest. July 2, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by drz Great Value and safety This product was selected for its quality, durability, and safety. February 26, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by rk1951 Nice jackets Jackets fit nicely on all three sizes that I purchased. Lots of adjustment straps which is a good thing for a proper fit, especially for my eight year old grandson. Being a big guy myself, the 2XL fit nicely with room for adjustments. Seem a little stiff right now, but they will break in. Sturdy zippers. May 11, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by mccrunner Extremely thick pdf great pdf but really thick with little bonuses like pockets ect April 22, 2014
1-7 of 7