Under Armour Boys' Big Logo Tech T-Shirt
One of Under Armour's® best selling items, the Under Armour® Boys' Big Logo Tech T-Shirt is a must-have for your young one. Designed with him in mind, this shirt has it all. It features anti-odor technology, as well as fabric that helps to wick away sweat so he can stay cool and comfortable all day long. Four-way stretch fabric with flatlock seaming also allows him to achieve unrestricted mobility, while preventing chaffing.
- Updated lightweight UA Tech fabric with an ultra-soft, natural feel for unrivaled comfort
- Four-way stretch HeatGear® fabrication improves mobility, while helping to maintain shape
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body, keeping him cooler and drier
- Raglan sleeve construction eliminates chafing and abrasion
- Anti-odor technology
- Smooth, flatlock seams allow a full range of motion without chafing
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- The colors Tropic Pink/Black (654) and CBH/Tropic Pink (096) are part of the Power in Pink® apparel collection. UA POWER IN PINK® is donating $10 million to Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center to benefit breast health, innovation, and education.
- Style: 1228803
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 12647658
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 336 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by AJ I love the look of this design and colors Very nice shirt and design. You can wear this and be rough in it and still holds up well November 17, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kris Great Shirt My 12 year old son has a bunch of these shirts in different colors. They was and wear well and are very comfortable. They don't shrink like cotton shirts. He is slim build but tall and wears an XL. November 3, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by UA It looks good After one wash,it lost its form. Disappointed. If only I could return the item,I would November 3, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Elvis UA All Under Armour products Do exactly what they claim to do and it is made even better by the excellent customer service of Dicks sporting-goods staff October 27, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by momof2 great shirt for the price!! My son Loves the color of this shirt!! When he outgrows it, I like that it is still available in a bigger size? Fast shipping and arrives nicely packaged!! September 30, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Becks11 Fits great My son loves this shirt. He is husky and the shirt fits perfect. Not too tight and not too long September 27, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by stp81 beautiful bright colors comfortable Excellent shirt very comfortable to wear great features September 15, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Connorsmom Quality and style My six year old loves UA..he's just growing into "big " boys from size 7 and under so the small is just a bit long but not a problem... All of his UA shorts, shirts, underwear, cleats wear extremely well. A little pricey and never go on sale but great quality. September 15, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sue The boys love them My grandsons love the Under Armour brand and were very happy with the shirts. September 14, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by KV Great shirt Fits him well and nice and breathable for the hot back-to-school days September 8, 2015