Under Armour Boys' Big Logo Tech T-Shirt
One of Under Armour's® best selling items, the Under Armour® Boys' Big Logo Tech T-Shirt is a must-have for your young one. Designed with him in mind, this shirt has it all. It features anti-odor technology, as well as fabric that helps to wick away sweat so he can stay cool and comfortable all day long. Four-way stretch fabric with flatlock seaming also allows him to achieve unrestricted mobility, while preventing chaffing.
- Updated lightweight UA Tech fabric with an ultra-soft, natural feel for unrivaled comfort
- Four-way stretch HeatGear® fabrication improves mobility, while helping to maintain shape
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body, keeping him cooler and drier
- Raglan sleeve construction eliminates chafing and abrasion
- Anti-odor technology
- Smooth, flatlock seams allow a full range of motion without chafing
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- The colors Tropic Pink/Black (654) and CBH/Tropic Pink (096) are part of the Power in Pink® apparel collection. UA POWER IN PINK® is donating $10 million to Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center to benefit breast health, innovation, and education.
- Style: 1228803
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 12647658
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 332 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by momof2 great shirt for the price!! My son Loves the color of this shirt!! When he outgrows it, I like that it is still available in a bigger size? Fast shipping and arrives nicely packaged!! September 30, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Becks11 Fits great My son loves this shirt. He is husky and the shirt fits perfect. Not too tight and not too long September 27, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by stp81 beautiful bright colors comfortable Excellent shirt very comfortable to wear great features September 15, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Connorsmom Quality and style My six year old loves UA..he's just growing into "big " boys from size 7 and under so the small is just a bit long but not a problem... All of his UA shorts, shirts, underwear, cleats wear extremely well. A little pricey and never go on sale but great quality. September 15, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sue The boys love them My grandsons love the Under Armour brand and were very happy with the shirts. September 14, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by KV Great shirt Fits him well and nice and breathable for the hot back-to-school days September 8, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2Mom Good quality product Great buy, keeps shape and color even after many, many washings. My sons are athletes and need to have there athletic garments washed constantly on a weekly basis. This as most Under Armour clothing is worth the purchase. September 8, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by A Average Tshirt Average Tshirt at an above average price. Quality is ok, nothing to write home about. Can get the same tshirt without the logo for almost half the price $12.00. September 1, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Katie Awsome shirt Very good quality. My son love it. I would recommend to anyone. September 1, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by kelly Great fit My son loves these shirts and they fit him so well August 26, 2015