Under Armour Boys' Big Logo Tech T-Shirt
One of Under Armour's® best selling items, the Under Armour® Boys' Big Logo Tech T-Shirt is a must-have for your young one. Designed with him in mind, this shirt has it all. It features anti-odor technology, as well as fabric that helps to wick away sweat so he can stay cool and comfortable all day long. Four-way stretch fabric with flatlock seaming also allows him to achieve unrestricted mobility, while preventing chaffing.
- Updated lightweight UA Tech fabric with an ultra-soft, natural feel for unrivaled comfort
- Four-way stretch HeatGear® fabrication improves mobility, while helping to maintain shape
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body, keeping him cooler and drier
- Raglan sleeve construction eliminates chafing and abrasion
- Anti-odor technology
- Smooth, flatlock seams allow a full range of motion without chafing
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- The colors Tropic Pink/Black (654) and CBH/Tropic Pink (096) are part of the Power in Pink® apparel collection. UA POWER IN PINK® is donating $10 million to Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center to benefit breast health, innovation, and education.
- Style: 1228803
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 12647658
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 293 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by GG Awesome shirt!!! I purchased this for my son and love the blue color. It has held up well! January 14, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jeff73 Looks nice I bought for my nephew and he likes it. We found a lot of dust on the logo but we don't care about it. January 14, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rissa Great shirt! My son loves this shirt. Great for soccer practice! January 13, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lindsay23 This product is very comfortable my son wears it all the time. Son loves this shirt. He wears it all the time. He says it's very comfortable. January 13, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tom Amazing shirt! This is a really fantastic shirt! It fits well, it's breathes well, and I am even receiving compliments on the style and color. January 13, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by maggie comfortable shirt. This shirt is comfortable and washes well. The color is holding up nicely to extended wearing! December 1, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by JS Comfy and Colorful Great shirt, very comfortable and good sizing. Fun colors to chose from. I'd buy more. November 6, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Katsum Easy care and nice look These are my son's favorite. They hold up great and look brand new out of the wash. Even light colors. The only reason I got more is because I tired of seeing him in the same ones lol. Enjoy October 28, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by d dawg average t shirt school wear April 16, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by Coop Brand specific purchase. The body of the shirt is a bit short. April 16, 2012