Under Armour Boys' Big Logo Tech T-Shirt
One of Under Armour's® best selling items, the Under Armour® Boys' Big Logo Tech T-Shirt is a must-have for your young one. Designed with him in mind, this shirt has it all. It features anti-odor technology, as well as fabric that helps to wick away sweat so he can stay cool and comfortable all day long. Four-way stretch fabric with flatlock seaming also allows him to achieve unrestricted mobility, while preventing chaffing.
- Updated lightweight UA Tech fabric with an ultra-soft, natural feel for unrivaled comfort
- Four-way stretch HeatGear® fabrication improves mobility, while helping to maintain shape
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body, keeping him cooler and drier
- Raglan sleeve construction eliminates chafing and abrasion
- Anti-odor technology
- Smooth, flatlock seams allow a full range of motion without chafing
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- The colors Tropic Pink/Black (654) and CBH/Tropic Pink (096) are part of the Power in Pink® apparel collection. UA POWER IN PINK® is donating $10 million to Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center to benefit breast health, innovation, and education.
- Style: 1228803
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 12647658
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 353 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Aj1207 Great product It was very fast shipping .my son was pleased with both shirts ! August 18, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jesse Live it I love these shirts! My son loves them.. They fit him great and are super comfortable! August 16, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mann Great buy. Very happy with shirt. My son loved it. Only complaint was slow shipping and the shirt was a little bigger than expected. August 13, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by bear45 perfect perfect bday gift for 12 yr old his smile was worth every penny and the sale was great also. May 10, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joespson Tshirt Nice shirt. Everyone does need one. Too bad it was not on sale. Maybe next time May 3, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by Sportsman Poor quality Shirt shredded after first wash on the back. Not a good product May 1, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Outlaw180 Worth the money Fits great. Good to wear anywhere you go. Son wears it to ball games and it cleans good too April 26, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by johncena It looks cool It keeps me warm when it needs to, and i wear it all the time. March 31, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by tutu Great shirt My grandaughter (the toyboy) always loves to pick out clothes at Dicks and I have gotten her backpacks to sneakers to socks and am always very, very happy with what we purchased. March 30, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Flowers Great Lightweight Shirt Washes easily. Lightweight and comfortable for my son. March 2, 2016