Diamondback Adult Sortie 1 29er Mountain Bike 2012Item Number: 12650655
Take $30 Off Any Regular Priced Bike of $300 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
Regarded as one of the best 29er's on the market, the Diamondback® Adult Sortie 1 29er Trail Full-Suspension Mountain Bike combines the Sortie trail platform with the benefits of a large-diameter wheel. A great fit for taller riders, the Knuckle Box suspension provides a low center of gravity, adding stability as you pedal down the mountain.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Weapons-grade aluminum Sortie 29 4.5" trail frame with Knuckle Box suspension platform, taper head tube, 135 x 10mm vertical drop outs
- Fox 32 Float29 RL 120mm 9mm QR fork and Fox Float RP23 XV rear shock
- Shimano FCM-522 3pc Octalink crankset, Deore front and rear derailleurs 10-speed
- WTB speed disc 29 double wall rims
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc breaks
- Trail full-suspension mountain bike
- Frame sizes:15.5", 17", 19", 21"
- Wheel size: 29"
- Frame: Sortie 29r Trail 4.5", 6061-T6 weapons-grade aluminum with taper head tube/hydroformed top tube, butted/formed down tube/seatstays, under arch seatstay bridge, Knuckle Box technology, 135mm x 9mm vertical drop out
- Fork: Fox 32 Float RL 29 Air, 120mm travel, open bath, with ext. rebound/lock out, butted alloy tapered 1.5 steerer, 32mm Easton aluminum stanchions, magnesium lowers, 9mm QR
- Rear shock: Fox Float RP2 "XV" extra volume 190 x 51mm air with rebound adj., 2-position propedal platform, On/Off lever
- Cranks: Shimano M522 Dyna-Sys 10-speed, 3-piece, hollow tech, Octalink with replaceable rings, 22/32/32t
- Bottom bracket: Shimano BB-ES25 with Octalink spindle
- Front derailleur: Sram X-7 high direct mount 3 x 10
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore 10-speed shadow type
- Shifter: Shimano Deore 10-speed Rapidfire
- Brake levers: Shimano M445 with reach adj.
- Brakes: Shimano M445 hydraulic disc with 6-bolt, 180mm front/160mm rear rotors
- Cog set: Shimano HG62 10-speed cassette (11-36t)
- Rims: 32h WTB speed disc 29 doublewall
- Tires: WTB Wolverine 2.2 comp, folding
- Pedals: DB toe clip compatible alloy
- Handlebar: DB Lazer Series 31.8mm low rise
- Stem: DB AL6061 Ahead 7° 31.8mm
- Seatpost: Diamondback Lazer Series Micro Adjust 31.6mm
- Seat: WTB VIGO comp
- Headset: FSA No55 Taper 1.5 x 1 1/8" alloy cups, sealed cartridge
- Chain: Shimano HG54 10-speed
- Hubset: (F) 32h SL-7 alloy with CNC disc mount, (R) 32h SL-7 alloy cassette with CNC disc mount
- Spokes: Black 14g stainless steel
- Grips: DB4L 135mm Kraton
- Extras: Knuckle Box shock pump, sag gauge, DB key chain, owner's manual with Sortie cover, chainstay protector, clear coat, H2O bottle mounts
- Model: 02-12-2220
- Adult, men's, women's
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable.
We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chris Easy Mode I love this bike. Handles great, lands soft, and climbs like a champ. I moved from 1,500-$2,000 bikes to this, and couldn't be happier. I was a little anxious/impatient being as I had to order this bike from the store rather then ride, but it was worth it. This bike is easy mode, because you have to try really hard to mess up on the 29s with float. Great bike. May 19, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dirt Slinger Awesome 9'er I don't normally like 29'ers, but the Sortie 29'er is one of a handful of recent bikes to come out that is changing my opinion of big-wheel All mountain platforms. April 7, 2012
1-2 of 2