Diamondback Women's Airen 4 Road Bike 2012Item Number: 12650670
Take $30 Off Any Regular Priced Bike of $300 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
The sub-compact Diamondback® Women's Airen 4 Road Bike brings its dimensions forward to best suit petite riders. Its frame is light and agile, responding quicker and offering more control in the saddle. For a strong finish, this women's road bike boasts Shimano Ultegra dual control shifters, brakes and front and rear derailleurs.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame: Devine Women's Specific Custom Fully Butted 7005 Alloy Compact Geometry Frame, Formed Top Tube, w/ Integrated Headtube, BB30
- Fork: DBR Airén Performance Carbon, Alloy Steerer
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Headset: Integrated "Cane Creek" Size Drop-in ACB 1 1/8"
- Cranks: FSA Gossamer Pro Compact BB30 50,34t
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, 31.8
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra 10spd
- Cog Set: Shimano CS-5700 105 10spd (11-28t)
- Shifter: Shimano Ultegra Dual Control 10spd
- Chain: FSA CN910 10spd
- Hub (F): 20H Alloy, Sealed Bearing QR
- Hub (R): 24H Alloy, Sealed Bearing, Cassette, QR
- Spokes: White 14g Stainless Steel Bladed
- Rims: 20h frt / 24h rear EQUATION RS
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x23c
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra dual pivot
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra Dual Control 10spd
- Pedals: Test ride
- Handlebar: Avenir 200 Series Road 31.8
- Grips: DBR Cork with Gel
- Stem: Avenir 200 Series Road +/-7 degree 31.8
- Seat: DBR Performance Road
- Seat post: Avenir 200 series, Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2mm
- Extras: Owner's manual, Chainstay Protector, Clear Coat, H20 bottle mounts
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable.
We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
Country Of Origin: Imported