Walter Hagen Men's Tech Performance Low Cut Golf Sock
- Take an extra 25% off! Clearance footwear quantities are limited. Product may not ship in original packaging.
Stave off fatigue during long rounds at the course in the Walter Hagen® Tech Performance Low Cut Sock, designed to keep your feet cool, dry, and ultra-comfortable. This performance-enhancing design features state-of-the-art technology to manage sweat and improve breathability. While the ribbed arch supports your step, its anatomical construction and deep heel pocket prevent slippage and bunching for a superior fit.
- COOLMAX® Extreme technology offers state-of-the-art moisture management keeping lower skin temperature, greater hydration, and reduced perceived physical exertion
- Lightweight, soft, and breathable fabric enhances your performance
- Mesh venting for breathability
- Hand linked toe for extra comfort
- Ribbed arch band for extra support
- Anatomical left and right sock for a superior fit
- Deep heel pocket to cushion the achilles and prevent sock from slipping down
- Low cut
- Walter Hagen
- Sock Size: One Size = Shoe Size: Men's 8-13
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12650691
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 6 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by nsidius1 awesome socks I bought the first pair cause I had to have a clean pair and they were on sale. I went back and bought all they had in stock cause they're the best socks I ever owned. The fit is amazing, comfortable after hours walking the golf course or the dog out on trails. The design knitting almost messages your feet, I wear them everywhere August 11, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Arnie19 Premium performance at a great price These are some of the most comfortable low cut sport socks I've tried. Whether I wear them for golf, walking or leisure, they out perform any other low cut I've worn. July 7, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by aferre31 need to fine more excellent fit very comfortable great price (on sale) June 24, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by bob1 just what i was looking for very comfortable and look good the price was great June 9, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sir shanksalot Live them They worked as advertised, and that don't happen too often. August 12, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Robdobbb Nice socks Not too tight. Seem pretty sturdy. Played round and feet were still dry and comfy. April 16, 2013
1-6 of 6