Canari Women's Susan G. Komen Foundation Cycling SkortItem Number: 12677184
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
Support a great cause and look stylish while you ride with the Canari® Women's Susan G. Komen™ Foundation Cycling Skort. This performance skort features a custom pink silicone gripper and the Susan G. Komen™ running ribbon for breast cancer awareness. Canari® will be donating a minimum of $25,000 in the first year through the sale of their specially marked Pedaling for Pink line.
- Two-ply constructed comfort waistband
- Custom pink silicone gripper on liner
- 14.5" skort length with 5" mesh liner inseam
- Susan G. Komen™ running ribbon on embroidery
- Canari script embroidery on waistband
- Canari Cyclewear in connection with its 2012 Pedaling for Pink Cyclewear Collection, has donated a minimum of $25,000 to Susan G Komen™
- Style: 2140
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by alison not great The skirt is very well made but out of proportion. I initially ordered the medium, but it was so short, tight and uncomfortable, I sent it back for the Large. I usually wear a size 6. The person on the phone was very helpful and courtious. The large was another disporintment. The waist is too large, the skirt is 18" which is a bit for cycling, and the elastic on the shorts is WAY TO TIGHT! It leaves indents on my thighs. I bought it on line and would return it but have already worn it. I may return it anyway. Big disappointment. May 20, 2013
1-1 of 1