Xenith Youth X2 Custom Football HelmetItem Number: 12678289
Free Shipping on Custom Helmets!! (See Promotion Details)
Become a warrior on the field with the Xenith® X2 Custom Youth Football Helmet. Xenith® Adaptive Head Protection® protects you with the Fit Seeker® system and Shock Bonnet® that adapts to each hit. Patented shock absorbers release air on impact to minimize movement of the head. Lightweight and durable, the X2 helmet features an impact-modified ABS plastic shell with air flow vents. Meets NOCSAE® standards.
- Customize your youth football helmet
- Choose: 1. helmet, 2. helmet color, 3. facemask, 4. facemask color
- Includes Xentith® Adaptive Head Protection® with the following features:
- X2 Fit Seeker® system adapts to the athlete's head for optimal comfort and a secure fit through impact, without requiring a pump
- X2 Shock Bonnet® adapts to each hit for the ultimate in protection
- Patented shock absorbers release air on impact to minimize all movement of the head
- Lightweight, ventilated, durable for on-field comfort
- Impact modified ABS plastic shell with air flow vents
- Snap buckle closure
- Durable surlyn facemask clips
- Carbon steel facemask with nylon powder coating
- Chin cup made with a ventilated, polycarbonate protective shell and slip-resistant antibacterial silicone and molded moisture-wicking fabric
- Durable and strong nylon webbing chinstraps with abrasion-resistant polyurethane coating
- Manufacturer's warranty: 3-year helmet shell, 2- year Shock Bonnet®
- Meets NOCSAE® standards
- Model: X2YDSG2012
XENITH HELMET FITTING GUIDE:
- A properly fitted helmet is an important first step in player protection. To determine head size, wrap a cloth measuring tape around the circumference of the player's head. Measure approximately 1" above the player's eyebrows at the widest point. Record measurement and refer to chart below:
XENITH X2 YOUTH CUSTOM HELMET SIZE CHART:
- SMALL: Hat Size - 6-3/8" - 6-5/8"
- MEDIUM: Hat Size - 6-5/8" - 7-1/8"
- LARGE: Hat Size - 7-1/8" - 7-1/2"
- X-LARGE: Hat Size - 7-1/2" - 8"
- NOTE: If measurement falls between sizes, choose the smaller size or insert thicker comfort pads
CHECKING FOR A PROPER HELMET FIT:
- Interlock hands on top of helmet and press down - player should feel pressure on crown of their head, not their brow
- Skin of the forehead should move with the front pad
- Front of helmet should be about 1" above the eyebrows
- Jaw pads should feel firm against their face
- There should be no room for twisting
- To avoid injury or discomfort, never wear a helmet positioned too high or too low
ADJUSTING THE CHIN STRAP:
- Tighten all four straps evenly until secure and lock buckles into place
- Cup should be centered and snug over their chin
- Adjust chin strap until cup is firmly pressed against their chin
- When buckled, helmet should feel comfortable and snug
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-866-888-2322.
Country of Origin: United States
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 27 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TC Great fitting helmet! Excellent protection! Good look! My 9 year old daughter loves how it fits. Older brother likes it as well. Excellent value for what you get! The chinstrap is well made and built to last the long haul! I recommend this product fully! August 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by D Great helmet My son says it's very comfortable and it really protects his head. March 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by toto997 Best Helmet Ever This is the best helmet, great protection, perfect size, just had to a comfort pad to fit perfectly, the only thing i dont like is that the jaw pads hurt a little the first practices, but excelletn football helmet February 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dalton #24 Confortable and Safe! Super product! I feel much more comfortable and safe! Dalton September 8, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mr. Miller Youth Football What a great purchase! This helmet will allow my son to enjoy a safe and fun season. September 2, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike My son loves this helmet! I ordered this helmet for my son. It's a size small. He is 6 years old about 43 lbs. He complained about the helmet that the local organization gave him. He said that it hurt his head. We tried the next size up and that was just too big. So I ordered the X2 online. When it arrived, I put it on him, adjusted the straps for the chin guard(which is designed great by the way. It actually stays on his chin when adjusted right. His old helmets the chinstrap use to slide up to his mouth or down near his throat. This one actually stays on his chin.) He doesn't complain about the helmet at all now. Which is good, because at the age of 6 it's already hard for any kid to focus and pay attention to his coach, let alone having a headache and constantly complaining. The only negative thing I can say is that they are not clear for the sizing of the helmet. It was a guessing game for me, but luckily I guessed right. August 27, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by jw great product! Great youth helmet. The fit is great and the fit system is even better. Delivery time was excellent. August 16, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tim Love this helmet I bought this helmet for my 11 year old son and he loves it. It fits very nicely and provides expected head protection. August 4, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by fyrman Best Best helmet produced in the past 30 years. Excellent fit, comfort and protection. Would not put my son in anything else. August 2, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by skrugz Best safety and fitting helmet hands down! The helmet has a better safety design and fit than helmets twice the price. The adjustable pads make the helmet fit the head better than any helmet with fixed cheek pads. Great helmet. After showing our coach, he said it will be the standard helmet for next year even if they need to do fund raisers to help offset the cost... August 2, 2013