Frogger BrushPro Golf Brush
The innovative BrushPro « by Frogger « keeps clubs clean and sharp like no other brush out there, putting the bite back in clubs for more backspin, more control and more distance. This dual-layer brush head uses nylon and bronze bristles to remove dirt from your club face giving you a clean striking surface.
- Dual-layer brush head uses nylon and bronze bristles to remove score-killing dirt on the club face
- Retractable groove tool tackles deep, hardened mud that can clog club grooves and rob you of strong shots
- Interchangeable brush heads keep BrushPro « with you for the long haul. And now, a 100% nylon brush head is included for cleaning forged clubs
- Retractable lanyard keeps the BrushPro « right at hand
- Proceeds from this purchase support the National Breast Cancer Foundation: Frogger's pink collection supports the fight against breast cancer. Now you (or your favorite golfer) can get an edge on the competition while a portion of your purchase will help save lives.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12687784
Rated 4.5 out of 5áby 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Lizzer worth the $ Having the attachment to this cleaner ensures that you will not lose it. Very convenient to hook it onto your golf bag. The brush design is good. I also like the extra part that cleans the grooves in your club. June 12, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5áby Nu2Golf Frogger Scores The Frogger line lives up to it's expectations once again with the Golf Brush. Nice feel, cleans grooves effortlessly. Detractable groove cleaner works well. Great Product. April 17, 2012
1-2 of 2