Prince Men's T-22 Tennis Shoe
Dominate the court in the Prince® Men's T-22 tennis shoe. The lightweight synthetic upper ensures comfort, and an air mesh quarter, vamp and tongue keep your foot dry with supreme breathability. PU sockliner adds cushioning and comfort while the injected TPU shank improves lateral and medial support in the midfoot. DURASKIN II provides abrasion resistance and ShockEraser midsole insert absorbs heavy impact in the heel.
- Air mesh quarter, vamp and tongue keep the foot dry with ultimate breathability
- DURASKIN II forefoot wrap provides abrasion resistance from toe drag
- 4FOOTWRAP provides forefoot support, preventing toe jam
- PU sockliner adds cushioning and support
- ShockEraser midsole insert absorbs impact in the heel
- PU forefoot insert disperses shock under the forefoot
- Injected wYshbone TPU shank improves lateral and medial stability
- PRC1000 offers remarkable durability and traction on hard surfaces
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 12717898
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Rebel Good performer These shoes have great lateral support and good traction on hard courts. I really like the way the heel box cradles my foot to reduce heel slippage. Good shoe! February 5, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Don Air through your shoes all day These are by far the most "Breathable" shoes I've ever owned. The ports on the sides, the mesh on the upper toes allow for constant air to your feet, keeping you cool. They are sturdy and comfortable for my 10 hour days on concrete floors. I would buy them again. July 12, 2012
1-2 of 2