Riddell Youth Revolution Edge Custom Football HelmetItem Number: 12729962
Free Shipping on Select Football Equipment! (See Promotion Details)
Comfort and protection are combined into a perfect customizable football helmet with the Riddell® Revolution® Edge Youth Football Helmet. Your young athlete will stay protected against impact and concussions with Riddell's® Concussion Reduction Technology due to inflatable S-pads and High-Impact ABS Shell. Players can choose their preferred styles, colors and facemasks. Meets NOCSAE® standards for performance and safety.
BUILD YOUR OWN CUSTOM FOOTBALL HELMET AND CHOOSE YOUR:
- Helmet Size
- Helmet Color
- Facemask Model
- Facemask Color
- Advanced Concussion Reduction Technology:
- Aggressive Revo Speed shell profile
- Inflatable S-pads
- Elite balance for youth to junior high athletes
- Comfortable and easy to maintain liner components
- Oversized vent holes aid in breathability and comfort
- Exclusive High-Impact ABS Shell with a 3-year manufacturer warranty
- "No rust" stainless steel hardware
- Mid hook-up soft cup chin strap
- NOTE: Helmet pump required to inflate pads inside the helmet (pump sold separately)
- Meets NOCSAE® standards
- Model: RDEDGE
Color Disclaimer: Please note that photo may vary slightly from actual item in terms of color due to differences in monitors' displays.
RIDDELL FITTING GUIDE:
- A properly fitted helmet is an important first step in player protection. To determine head size, wrap a cloth measuring tape around the circumference of the player's head. Measure approximately 1" above the player's eyebrows. Record measurement and refer to chart below:
REVO EDGE YOUTH HELMET SIZE CHART:
- XS: Hat Size - 6-3/8" - 6-1/2"; Circumference - 20" - 20-3/8"
- S: Hat Size - 6-5/8" - 6-3/4"; Circumference - 20-3/4" - 21-1/4"
- M: Hat Size - 6-7/8" - 6-3/4"; Circumference - 21-5/8" - 22"
- L: Hat Size - 7-1/8" - 7-1/4"; Circumference - 22-3/8" - 22-3/4"
- XL: Hat Size - 7-3/8" - 7-1/2"; Circumference - 23-1/8" - 23-1/2"
- NOTE: If measurement falls between helmet sizes, choose the smaller size
CHECKING FOR A PROPER HELMET FIT:
- Interlock hands on top of helmet and press down - player should feel pressure on crown of their head, not their brow
- Skin of the forehead should move with the front pad
- Front of helmet should be about 1" above the eyebrows
- Jaw pads should feel firm against their face
- There should be no room for twisting
- To avoid injury or discomfort, never wear a helmet positioned too high or too low
ADJUSTING THE CHIN STRAP:
- Buckle top and bottom chin strap into snaps
- Cup should be centered and snug over their chin
- Adjust chin strap until cup is firmly pressed against their chin
- When buckled, helmet should feel comfortable and snug
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 773-481-7156.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 24 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Ripley5 Perfect fit Helmet fit my 5'6" 157 pound son perfectly. He said it was very comfortable. July 1, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by ladue102910 need to carry assecerys The helmet is everything I needed my only problem is Dicks sells the helmet but dosntSell the assecerys for the helmet. Riddell clames u need a smaller needle and a certain kind of lube for the needle to prevent ruining the rubber seals where u put the air in.But dick dosnt carry these products June 25, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tif Great helmet My son loves this helmet and the fit is great. Got my helmet in record time, with no issues. June 22, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by frankie109 not that safe i got a concussion the first day of use. if they had mips technology then my concussion would have been prevented March 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by kresha3 We are so pleased with the helmet My son wanted this helmet and once we received it we realized that it is just what we expected and much more. I don't usually shop online but after this purchase I will do it more often. February 14, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Noe Did not fit I order it according to measure and size, but did no fit my son's head, although helmet look great I had to return it. February 4, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Uga724 Riddell Youth football helmet I purchased a new Riddell Helmet and was very pleased to have received the item sooner than expected from Dick's which made it a prefect Christmas surprise. Very fast turn around from order to delivery. Thank you. December 27, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ngen helmet. FAST SHIPPING The helmet itself is a pretty good helmet. I have coached for 8 years now and have many types. I really like the Xenith helmets personally, but my son wanted to try out something different this year. I must admit I waited a little late to finally order the helmet and the helmet was to arrive about a week after the start of my 7th graders season. However, i received the helmet about 10 days earlier than I was told it would arrive. Very fast. Thank you Dick Sports. This is the second helmet I have bought from this store and have liked both transactions. September 30, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cletus Great Helmet We received exactly what we ordered. The helmet arrived early and fit great. My son comments daily about how much more comfortable this helmet is compared to another brand he previously wore! Great product. September 4, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by mikeW Riddell revolution youth small football helmet I purchased my son football helmet through dicks sporting goods online service. He was sized at the store but the purchase was made online with a custom navy blue color. The purchase was for a small and when the shipment arrived, the helmet was marked as small but fit as a medium. I did a return at the store which the transaction went through but the store representative couldn't understand how different the helmets were but were labeled the same. Lucky I was able to conduct the exchange in store. First time online purchase bad experience. August 31, 2013