Riddell Youth Revolution Edge Custom Football HelmetItem Number: 12729962
Free Shipping on Custom Helmets!! (See Promotion Details)
Comfort and protection are combined into a perfect customizable football helmet with the Riddell® Revolution® Edge Youth Football Helmet. Players can choose their preferred styles, colors and facemasks. Meets NOCSAE® standards for performance and safety.
BUILD YOUR OWN CUSTOM FOOTBALL HELMET AND CHOOSE YOUR:
- Helmet Size
- Helmet Color
- Facemask Model
- Facemask Color
- High-impact ABS gloss shell offers excellent durability and protection
- Extended jaw flaps provide enhanced mandible and side impact protection
- Aggressive, increased "off-set" shell profile with modern painted finish
- Provides superior balance for youth to junior high athletes
- Comfortable and easy-to-maintain fitted liner
- Oversized vent holes aid in breathability and comfort
- "No rust" stainless steel hardware
- Includes mid hook-up soft cup chin strap
- Meets NOCSAE® standards
- Model: RDEDGE
Color NOTICE: Please note that photo may vary slightly from actual item in terms of color due to differences in monitors' displays.
RIDDELL FITTING GUIDE:
- A properly fitted helmet is an important first step in player protection. To determine head size, wrap a cloth measuring tape around the circumference of the player's head. Measure approximately 1" above the player's eyebrows. Record measurement and refer to chart below:
REVO EDGE YOUTH HELMET SIZE CHART:
- XS: Hat Size - 6-3/8" - 6-1/2"; Circumference - 20" - 20-3/8"
- S: Hat Size - 6-5/8" - 6-3/4"; Circumference - 20-3/4" - 21-1/4"
- M: Hat Size - 6-7/8" - 6-3/4"; Circumference - 21-5/8" - 22"
- L: Hat Size - 7-1/8" - 7-1/4"; Circumference - 22-3/8" - 22-3/4"
- XL: Hat Size - 7-3/8" - 7-1/2"; Circumference - 23-1/8" - 23-1/2"
- NOTE: If measurement falls between helmet sizes, choose the smaller size
CHECKING FOR A PROPER HELMET FIT:
- Interlock hands on top of helmet and press down - player should feel pressure on crown of their head, not their brow
- Skin of the forehead should move with the front pad
- Front of helmet should be about 1" above the eyebrows
- Jaw pads should feel firm against their face
- There should be no room for twisting
- To avoid injury or discomfort, never wear a helmet positioned too high or too low
ADJUSTING THE CHIN STRAP:
- Buckle top and bottom chin strap into snaps
- Cup should be centered and snug over their chin
- Adjust chin strap until cup is firmly pressed against their chin
- When buckled, helmet should feel comfortable and snug
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 773-481-7156.
Country of Origin: China
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 27 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Big Fish My son is happy.. Very easy to order online. I purchased this for my son who lives in Denver, CO while I am currently deployed. He sent me a video message and says that it fits well and he loves the style and the way the helmet looks. September 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by luas 1980 good helmets Great helmet my son loves it he had a different helmet not as comfortable as this one August 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by CoCo Great quality helmet I ordered these helmets and got them delivered very quickly. Quality is incredible and they look great. Color is as shown and face mask. August 11, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Ripley5 Perfect fit Helmet fit my 5'6" 157 pound son perfectly. He said it was very comfortable. July 1, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by ladue102910 need to carry assecerys The helmet is everything I needed my only problem is Dicks sells the helmet but dosntSell the assecerys for the helmet. Riddell clames u need a smaller needle and a certain kind of lube for the needle to prevent ruining the rubber seals where u put the air in.But dick dosnt carry these products June 25, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tif Great helmet My son loves this helmet and the fit is great. Got my helmet in record time, with no issues. June 22, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by frankie109 not that safe i got a concussion the first day of use. if they had mips technology then my concussion would have been prevented March 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by kresha3 We are so pleased with the helmet My son wanted this helmet and once we received it we realized that it is just what we expected and much more. I don't usually shop online but after this purchase I will do it more often. February 14, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Noe Did not fit I order it according to measure and size, but did no fit my son's head, although helmet look great I had to return it. February 4, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Uga724 Riddell Youth football helmet I purchased a new Riddell Helmet and was very pleased to have received the item sooner than expected from Dick's which made it a prefect Christmas surprise. Very fast turn around from order to delivery. Thank you. December 27, 2013