Riddell Youth Revolution Speed Custom Football Helmet
Keep your MVP's head protected and comfortable with the Riddell® Revolution Speed Custom Youth Football Helmet. Constructed with inflatable S-pads and neck/side liners for increased protection, this helmet boasts an aggressive shell with oversized holes to accelerate air circulation. The moisture-resistant, antibacterial liner withstands intense performance for long-lasting wear. The quick-release face guard system makes removal easy.
BUILD YOUR OWN CUSTOM FOOTBALL HELMET AND CHOOSE YOUR:
- Helmet Size
- Helmet Color
- Facemask Model
- Facemask Color
- Aggressive Shell with oversized vent holes, allowing more air circulation
- Quick Release face guard system cuts removal time by 50%
- Inflatable S-pads, back, neck and side liner
- Moisture-resistant, antibacterial overliner that is removable offers long-lasting wear
- High-Impact ABS Shell with a 3-year manufacturer warranty, exclusive to Riddell®
- Oversized vent holes increased breathability
- "No rust" stainless steel hardware
- Mid hook-up soft cup chin strap
- Push-in valve retainers and plugs
- Built in T-nut wrench
- Inflation required
- Helmet pump required to inflate pads inside the helmet (pump sold separately)
- U.S. Patent #'s 6,934,971 and 7,240,376 and other's pending
- Meets NOCSAE® standards
- Model: RDSPEED
- A properly fitted helmet is an important first step in player protection. To determine head size, wrap a cloth measuring tape around the circumference of the player's head. Measure approximately 1" above the player's eyebrows. Record measurement and refer to chart below:
- SMALL: Hat Size - up to 6-1/2"; Circumference - up to 20-3/8"
- MEDIUM: Hat Size - 6-1/2" - 7"; Circumference - 20-3/8" - 22"
- LARGE: Hat Size - 7" - 7-1/2"; Circumference - 22" - 23-1/2"
- X-LARGE: Hat Size - 7-1/2" and up; Circumference - 23-1/2" and up
- NOTE: If measurement falls between helmet sizes, choose the smaller size
- Interlock hands on top of helmet and press down - player should feel pressure on crown of their head, not their brow
- Skin of the forehead should move with the front pad
- Front of helmet should be about 1" above the eyebrows
- Jaw pads should feel firm against their face
- There should be no room for twisting
- If the helmet slides easily over the forehead, inflate liners or try a smaller helmet
- To avoid injury or discomfort, never wear a helmet positioned too high or too low
- Buckle top and bottom chin strap into snaps
- Cup should be centered and snug over their chin
- Adjust chin strap until cup is firmly pressed against their chin
- When buckled, helmet should feel comfortable and snug
Color NOTICE: Please note that photo may vary slightly from actual item in terms of color due to differences in monitors' displays.
RIDDELL FITTING GUIDE:
RIDDELL SPEED YOUTH CUSTOM HELMET SIZE CHART:
CHECKING FOR A PROPER HELMET FIT:
ADJUSTING THE CHIN STRAP:
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-888-681-1717.
Football Helmet Warning
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 12729963