Riddell Youth Revolution Speed Classic Custom Football HelmetItem Number: 12729964
Free Shipping on Custom Helmets!! (See Promotion Details)
Customize your perfect helmet with the Riddell® Youth Revolution® Speed Classic Custom Football Helmet. A mid hook-up soft cup chin strap and built-in T-nut wrench are included. Meets NOSCAE® standards for performance and safety.
BUILD YOUR OWN CUSTOM FOOTBALL HELMET AND CHOOSE YOUR:
- Helmet Size
- Helmet Color
- Facemask Model
- Facemask Color
- Aggressive Shell with oversized vent holes, allowing more air circulation
- Lightweight face mask options for optimal sight lines
- Inflatable S-pads
- Comfortable and easily maintainable liner components
- Exclusive High-Impact ABS Shell with a 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Oversized vent holes offer critical ventilation and comfort
- "No rust" stainless steel hardware
- Mid hook-up soft cup chin strap
- Push-in valve retainers and plugs
- Built in T-nut wrench
- Helmet pump required to inflate pads inside the helmet (pump sold separately)
- Meets NOCSAE® standards
- Model: RDSPEEDCL
Color NOTICE: Please note that photo may vary slightly from actual item in terms of color due to differences in monitors' displays.
RIDDELL FITTING GUIDE:
- A properly fitted helmet is an important first step in player protection. To determine head size, wrap a cloth measuring tape around the circumference of the player's head. Measure approximately 1" above the player's eyebrows. Record measurement and refer to chart below:
RIDDELL SPEED CLASSIC YOUTH CUSTOM HELMET SIZE CHART:
- SMALL: Hat Size - up to 6-1/2"; Circumference - up to 20-3/8"
- MEDIUM: Hat Size - 6-1/2" - 7"; Circumference - 20-3/8" - 22"
- LARGE: Hat Size - 7" - 7-1/2"; Circumference - 22" - 23-1/2"
- X-LARGE: Hat Size - 7-1/2" and up; Circumference - 23-1/2" and up
- NOTE: If measurement falls between helmet sizes, choose the smaller size
CHECKING FOR A PROPER HELMET FIT:
- Interlock hands on top of helmet and press down - player should feel pressure on crown of their head, not their brow
- Skin of the forehead should move with the front pad
- Front of helmet should be about 1" above the eyebrows
- Jaw pads should feel firm against their face
- There should be no room for twisting
- If the helmet slides easily over the forehead, inflate liners or try a smaller helmet
- To avoid injury or discomfort, never wear a helmet positioned too high or too low
ADJUSTING THE CHIN STRAP:
- Buckle top and bottom chin strap into snaps
- Cup should be centered and snug over their chin
- Adjust chin strap until cup is firmly pressed against their chin
- When buckled, helmet should feel comfortable and snug
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 773-481-7156.
Country of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5 by 11 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Arnaldo Easy and Covenient The process of ordering online was very simple. The assistance that I received at the store from the staff was very helpful. I received the product faster than the anticipated date. Customer service was very efficient answering my questions after the purchase. I will shop Dick Sporting goods again. August 31, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Theodore My son has been playing youth football fir five years and after purchasing this helmet he was very happy with the fit and the comfort it provides. This youth helmet has provided my son with great protection as well as comfort. August 1, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by hard hitter best football helmet out there The Riddell Speed helmet is the best football helmet in this time period. Therefore this helmet is supposed to help with concussions and has so many color ways. It?s so comfortable and soft, when I hit someone with my shoulder pad to helmet I give them concussions because I hit so hard but when I get hit by someones shoulder pads to helmet I?m fine. The Riddell Speed Helmet is a great helmet. Its good on concussions because the new technology with the gel and foam helps with concussions. The pads are so comfortable the way the gel forms to your head.You don?t want to have a concussion because you lose memory and more. The helmet is worth the price, it retails about $200, most helmets are about $300 or more most kids now wear the Riddell speed helmet. If you have a direct hit the colors will not scrape off. The Riddell Speed Helmet is lighter than most helmets because the new technology. When you get this helmet, you will see it has a great design. The helmet has good ventilation because when your are running down field you feel a nice breeze come through the helmet. The Riddell Speed helmet is very popular in the NFL. A lot of NFL players wear this helmet for concussions.This helmet is aerodynamic you run faster with the speed helmet instead of a regular helmet. In conclusion this helmet is the most efficient helmet in football. This helmet is the best helmet comfortable, soft, when I hit my head I?m fine but the other is person isn?t ok. I would recommend this helmet to anyone who plays football and I rate it a 5 out of 5 stars. November 21, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Braxtonj4 My son is 13. He loves the helmet. My son loves the helmet. He played his first game in it on last Saturday. August 29, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by proud mom great buy Purchased helmet for my son in team colors and customized for what it would cost for a basic off the shelf helmet great buy March 11, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rain Great Purchase My 7th grade son loves the fit and look of this helmet! September 24, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shortwave Great product, First class helmet My son said it's really comfortable and cooler to wear with it's ventilation compared to the old style helmet he was wearing. September 24, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Teach Great Helmet My son loves it. He says it is the best helmet he has ever worn. I love the fact that it gives an added layer of protection. September 23, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Football dad This is a great helmet....but My son is 10 years old and 70 lbs soaking wet. He is playing against kids 135 lbs, so I wanted to get him the best helmet availabe. This was it. He loved it, he said it was comfortable, it fit great,and the padding was superior to what was being offered by the team to wear. HOWEVER, he was banned from using it! The team he is playing for does not allow any outside equipment to be used, so now I have to send it back.I recommend that you check with teams coaches and league president before purchasing any equipment to avoid the problems that we encountered. He is now forced to wear a 10 yr old helmet that is not as safe or comfortable. IF you are really concerned about safety, step up as parents and help stop this old fashioned thinking that these organizations supply the best available equipment for our children. September 7, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Coach Jeff Easy to purchase online, built to order It was very easy to order my son's Riddell Revolution Speed football helmet built to his size, color, and mask design. Have not used it yet, football season starts next week. August 27, 2012