Gear Aid Field Repair KitItem Number: 12750219
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Don't leave home without the Gear Aid® Field Repair Kit. This ultra-light and compact kit will hardly take up any room in your car, boat or backpack. If you need to fix a rip, tear or hole in your outdoor gear, this kit can save the day. It provides a permanent, waterproof repair on natural fabrics, leather, vinyl, waterproof laminates, PVC and synthetic fabrics. Each kit contains a tube of Seam Grip, repair patches, and an application brush.
- Entire kit is ultra-light, compact and fits in a 3.5''x1'' tube
- Provides permanent, waterproof repairs to sleeping pads, inflatable mattresses, tents, tarps, backpacks, boots, outerwear and more
- Performs fast in-field repairs to rips, tears and holes in outdoor gear
- Safe for use on natural fabrics, leather, vinyl, waterproof laminates, PVC and synthetic fabrics including polyurethane, nylon, neoprene, rubber and more
- Contains one ╝ oz. tube of Seam Grip urethane based seam sealer and repair adhesive, 2 Tenacious™ Brand repair patches, an application brush and an expert field repair guide
- Gear Aid
Country Of Origin: United States
Rated 2.7 out of 5áby 3 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5áby doug product has not been used i have not needed to use the product October 16, 2012
Rated 1 out of 5áby rmsd156 Leaky? This product was used to repair a small hole in a Coleman air mattress. It did not stop the leak, even with it being on a seam, and following the directions. Did not adhere to the top surface of the air mattress, and therefore did not stop the air leak. October 2, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5áby Chris Works You need to allow sufficient time for the patch to set before using again. June 26, 2012
1-3 of 3