Rated 5 out of 5 by 3
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nux Well Made, Good Value
I have found this product to be very well made for something at this price point. Basically I would strongly recommend this, while having a few notes about ways they could still improve it
- Very stable.
- Good Padding - Comfortable to use
- Well made, with nice finishes throughout
- The fact that it folds is great
- As others have said, if you are tall it might be a little short on the ab bench side. I'm 5'10 and if I lay out fully my head would be on the carpet, but this is not a problem in actual use
- Be careful, as the powder coating finish can still scratch when bolting this together
Lastly a suggestion in case Stamina actually monitor these reviews - Do you realize that if you were to make the two cusions that support the thighs slightly wider this would also work well as a preacher curling bench? - so much more for so little more...
April 1, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tillie Works great for sciatica
Whenever my sciatica is bothering me. I stretch with this machine and it completely relieves the pain. This product is built very well and I never feel like it is tipsy.
December 20, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by CKP Versatile equipment
Exactly what my girlfriend was looking for to be able to workout at home with various excercises. I use it too sometimes when I don't feel like going to the gym; holds my 190lb weight with ease. We also like that it's compact and can fold down if need be.
November 8, 2012