Stamina InLine Inversion SystemItem Number: 12761888
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Stretch and strengthen your back with the Stamina® InLine® Inversion System. This cushioned, comfortable machine uses a foam-padded leg lock system to hold ankles securely and padded handlebars for easier inversion and return. The heavy steel construction frame and skid-resistant rubber floor protectors add maximum stability and security, while the adjustable tether strap prevents inversion past your chosen angle.
- Nylon tether strap to control inversion
- Leg lock system with push-button lever release holds ankles securely
- Leg support adjustment to fit thigh length
- Quick-adjust footrest puts you into the correct position to invert
- Heavy-duty steel frame construction
- Foam-padded ankle support for added comfort
- Skid resistant rubber floor protectors for maximum stability and security
- Padded handlebars for easier inversion and easier return
- Cushioned, comfortable upholstery
- Floor size: 72" Length x 25" Width x 11" Height
- Maximum user capacity: 250 lbs
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1 year frame and 90 days parts
- Model: 55-1510
- Stamina Products
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 417-889-7011.
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Natural Healers Smart Investment I am a Licensed Massage Therapist, I have been giving and receiving massage sessions for almost 5 years. Let me say that the Stamina InLine Inversion System is one of the Best additions I have ever made to my practice! My Clients Love it! It is truly an amazing piece of art. It Works! One of the beauties about it is that it dose not put the strain on the ankles, knees and hips, which widens my age range of use. the Stamina has met and exceeded my expectations. I recommend that all Massage Therapist add it to their practice. July 13, 2014
1-1 of 1