Stamina Avari Conversion II Rower/Recumbent BikeItem Number: 12764186
Free Shipping on All Cardio Equipment $999 & Up!! Add to cart for discount. (See Promotion Details)
With the space-saving Stamina® Avari® Conversion II Rower/Recumbent Bike, you get two cardiovascular workouts in one. The magnetic resistance gives you a quiet, smooth workout at any resistance level, while the easy-to-reach tension knob allows you to increase or decrease your intensity without interruption. Simply pull the pin and adjust the seat to switch from rowing to biking.
- Smooth and quiet magnetic resistance
- Oversized, molded, adjustable foam-padded seat and seatback
- Multi-function monitor displays speed, distance, time, odometer, heart rate and calories burned
- Easy to switch from rowing to biking/biking to rowing
- Oversized foot pedals with adjustable foot straps
- Heavy-duty nylon rowing strap and foam grips
- Adjustable, easy-to-reach, 8-position tension knob
- Hand-grip pulse heart rate monitor on seat handles
- Sturdy, steel frame construction with oversized, aluminum rowing beam
- Folds for easy storage
- Maximum user capacity: 250 lbs
- Folded size: 34" Length x 23.5" Width x 56.5" Height
- Floor size: 74.5" Length x 23.5" Width x 34" Height
- Manufacturer's warranty: 3 years frame and 90 days parts
- Model: A150-335
- Stamina Products
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 417-889-7011.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Short on square footage Terrible shipping; terrific machine This machine is almost too simple to use and not too difficult to assemble. It's perfect for those with limited space looking for both an upper and lower body workout. Sturdy during use and nearly silent so you can listen to music or watch TV easily. The box was too small and, as a result, arrive dented, partially gaping open and missing a part. My brand new bike is cracked on the bottom and all parts didn't arrive until 3 weeks after I'd paid for it. Once I got over my annoyance with delivery, I've loved it 100%. June 24, 2012
1-1 of 1