Under Armour Men's H.A.W. Mossy Oak Bottomland Rubber Hunting BootItem Number: 12777126
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Comfort in the tree stand or protection from moisture, the Under Armour® H.A.W. hunting boots provide a hassle-free experience. Use the durable back pull strap to easily slide on for a snug fit. Its neoprene rubber upper is lightweight and waterproof. An aggressive outsole provides traction, while internal "Memory Foam" is paired with an Ortholite® sockliner to give anti-microbial protection and lasting comfort for all your adventures.
- Mossy Oak Bottomland® camouflage pattern
- Full neoprene rubber upper provides complete lightweight waterproof performance
- Durable back pull strap is composed of heavy duty webbing for ease of entry
- Air-mesh lining increases airflow throughout the boot
- Internal "Memory Foam" heel pads form to the foot to create a snug and comfortable fit
- High-abrasion rubber toe cap adds extra protection
- Fully contoured compression molded EVA midsole offers lightweight, durable cushioning
- Molded Ortholite® sockliner adds antimicrobial performance
- Aggressive traction rubber outsole is engineered for grip yet still shed mud and dirt
- Height: 16"
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
- Style: 1221188
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: China
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by baldy Comfortable and dry I have recently bought these and think for the price they are very comfortable and they keep my feet warm too...I will buy more of these give them a try!! November 7, 2012
1-1 of 1