Under Armour Men's H.A.W. Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity 800g Rubber Hunting Boot
Comfort in the tree stand or protection from moisture, the Under Armour® H.A.W. 800g PrimaLoft® insulated hunting boots provide a hassle-free experience. Use the durable back pull strap to easily slide on for a snug fit. Its neoprene rubber upper is lightweight and waterproof. An internal "Memory Foam" heel pad paired with the Ortholite® sockliner will give microbial protection and long lasting comfort for all your adventures.
- Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity® camouflage pattern
- Full neoprene rubber upper provides complete lightweight waterproof performance
- Durable back pull strap is composed of heavy duty webbing for ease of entry
- 800g PrimaLoft® insulation keeps you warm all day
- Air-mesh lining increases airflow throughout the boot
- Internal "Memory Foam" heel pads form to the foot to create a snug and comfortable fit
- High-abrasion rubber toe cap adds extra protection
- Fully contoured compression molded EVA midsole offers lightweight, durable cushioning
- Molded Ortholite® sockliner adds antimicrobial performance
- Aggressive traction rubber outsole is engineered for grip yet still shed mud and dirt
- Height: 16"
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz
- Style: 1230873
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12777131
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Hendy Comfortable and warm This boot has a lug behind the ankle to keep your foot from chaffing. I was a bit skepticle But it works well and is comfortable. Under Armour is a great company to deal with if the product has a problem they exchange it quickly without any hassle. November 24, 2013
1-1 of 1