Under Armour Men's H.A.W. Shorty Realtree AP Rubber Hunting Boot
Save $15.00 (12%)
Comfort in the tree stand with protection from moisture, the Under Armour® H.A.W. Shorty hunting boots provide a hassle-free experience. Use the durable back pull strap to easily slide them on for a snug fit. Its neoprene rubber upper and air-mesh lining is lightweight and waterproof. An internal "Memory Foam" heel pad paired with the Ortholite® sockliner will give microbial protection and long lasting comfort for all of your adventures.
- RealTree AP® camouflage pattern
- Full neoprene rubber upper provides lightweight waterproof performance
- Durable back pull strap eases entry
- Technical air-mesh lining increases airflow within the boot
- Internal "Memory Foam" heel pad helps form to your foot providing a snug, custom fit
- Molded Ortholite® sockliner increases comfort and gives anti-microbial defense
- Fully contoured compression molded EVA midsole offers cushioning on uneven surfaces
- Tough high abrasion rubber toecap provides extra protection
- High abrasion rubber outsole is engineered to provide grip while shedding mud and dirt
- Height: 11.125"
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz
- Style: 1231705
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12777132
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by NY Bowhunter Good Boot I have a pair of 1200 gram lacrosse boots that I love but wanted something uninsulated for warmer bow hunts. This boot fits the bill. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it doesn't feel as comfortable as the Lacrosse boot. The Lacrosse feel like sneakers but keep in mind I have not broken these Under Armour boots in yet. January 31, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Steelers5 Worth a try I wanted to try a boot that was shorter in length easy on easy off and comfortable to walk in on long distances. I was fortunate, being that I ordered these on the website, that they fit the bill. This model was not carried in the store closest to us. The only issue I had at all is the top of the boot is a little snug on my feet. Don't know if that will cause any problems while sitting in a blind for hours or not yet. Otherwise completely happy with purchase. So if your looking for a comfortable and well built mud boot these are definitely worth a try! January 11, 2013
1-2 of 2