Thule 990XT Doubletrack 2-Bike Tray Hitch Vehicle Rack
The Thule® 990XT Doubletrack 2-Bike Tray Rack makes taking your bikes on the road a breeze. The lightweight platform hitch features an adjustable mast hook that helps you load and unload your bikes in seconds. The Snug-Tite™ receiver lock virtually eliminates hitch rack movement and secures the hitch rack to your vehicle, so you can transport your bikes safely and securely.
- Foldable center mast's ratchet hooks move independently to grab, hold and stabilize bikes quickly and easily
- Reinforced wheel trays slide independently along platforms to eliminate bike-to-bike contact
- Hitch adapter included to accommodate 1 ╝" or 2" receivers with one product
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures wheels to trays
- Hitch Switch™ lever folds and stores platform when not in use
- Accommodates wheel bases up to 48"
- Carries up to 2 bikes
- Includes 2 One-Key™ lock cylinders to lock the bikes to the hitch rack
- Fits the widest range of bike sizes and shapes (even cruisers with fenders) up to 3" wide tiers
- Snug-Tite™ receiver locks the hitch rack to the vehicle
- Model: 990XT
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 12777221
Rated 5 out of 5áby 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby bike carrier outstanding bike carrier Outstanding carrier. Best I have ever owned. Would recommend this to anyone. It makes it so easy to load and unload bikes. September 24, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5áby Orange crush Outstanding This bike rack is the best, I would recommend this model to all of my friends and family. May 25, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby stillybard Does well what it was made to do I was impressed with the quality of this product. Not only is it made like a tank, all the parts fit together easily. It opens up and folds like a charm. The only things it lacks are better assembly directions and an explanation of the keys. There is a "special" key that inserts the locks into their respective chambers and then regular keys for each lock. None are labeled. Other than that, this is an awesome piece of equipment. May 14, 2015
1-3 of 3