GunVault MiniVault Deluxe Digital Handgun Safe
The GunVault MiniVault Deluxe Digital Handgun Safe offers the same great features as the MiniVault Standard plus more. This safe provides GunVault's No-Eyes ® keypad for quick access, a high strength lock mechanism with precise fittings, audio feedback, tamper indicator and a built-in computer. The MiniVault Deluxe also comes with an AC/DC power adapter, an interior courtesy light, and an adjustable motion activated alarm.
- Battery powered for maximum security and easy portability
- Constructed of 16-gauge steel
- No-Eyes ® keypad for quick access, even in the dark
- Improved high strength lock mechanism and precise fittings
- Foam-lined interior protects your valuables
- Over 12 million user selectable access codes available
- Audio feedback confirms correct keypad entries (disable for stealth mode)
- Built-in computer blocks access after repeated invalid keypad entries
- Tamper indicator tracks invalid entry attempts
- AC/DC power adapter for external power supply
- Interior courtesy light
- Motion activated alarm, adjustable for sensitivity
- Dimensions: 12" x 8.1" x 4.9"
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Power Supply: One 9v battery
- Model: GV 1000D
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12785705
Rated 3 out of 5áby 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby flyfisher0824 Great Safe at an Affordable Price I purchased the GunVault MiniVault about 9 months ago and has been a great purchase at a relatively affordable price. I open the safe using the keypad at least 2x every day and the original battery is still going strong. This is definitely a great safe if you want something small and can put practically anywhere. Mounting instructions are easy and feel very confident in protecting my valuables. May 10, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5áby SadlyDisappointed Dont waste your money I bought this gun safe only 4 months ago. It goes through batteries every 5 weeks, the low battery alarm has never worked. Once the battery gets low the door will not open. I got the keys out and they still do not release the door. I have resorted to having to use the code or key while prying the door to make it open. I would NOT recommend this for a fast access gun safe. January 19, 2013
1-2 of 2