GunVault MicroVault Digital Handgun Safe
The GunVault MicroVault MV 500 Digital Handgun Safe provides a unique notebook style design with easy access so you can have your handgun and valuables close by. This safe offers the secure and reliable features desired. The MicroVault boasts GunVault's No-Eyes ® keypad for quick access, a high strength lock mechanism with precise fittings, audio feedback, tamper indicator and includes a security cable.
- Notebook style design allows you to keep your handgun and valuables close
- Battery powered for maximum security and easy portability
- Constructed of 20-gauge steel
- No-Eyes ® keypad for quick access, even in the dark
- Improved high strength lock mechanism and precise fittings
- Foam-lined interior protects your valuables
- Over 12 million user selectable access codes
- Audio feedback confirms correct keypad entries (disable for stealth mode)
- Built-in computer blocks access after repeated invalid keypad entries
- Tamper indicator tracks invalid entry attempts
- Four foot security cable allows you to tether it to a fixed object
- Dimensions: 11" x 8.4" x 2.3"
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Power Supply: One 9v battery
- Model: MV 500
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12785714
Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DeathMaster MICROVAULT DIGITAL PISTOL Took about a week to show up, put in the 9 Volt battery, follow the instructions to press the learn button three times to have the system learn, accept the code, validate the code. Set the tamper code to see if anyone has guessed the numbers in the future. Put my 38 , 50 rounds, and small mag flashlight in a consoles table drawer behind my sofa. July 25, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by PairOfNines Own Two - Both Excellent We own this digital safe as well as the bio-metric model. Both operate perfectly and we have no complaints. They do their jobs as described. We would have no reservations about recommending either model for purchase. Some patience may be required in programming the bio-metric one, but this one was as easy as could be. We would purchase either model again. April 23, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by Bcasey22 Programming safe does not work. After multiple attempts to program the safe for keyless operation, I have come to the decision I've either got a faulty device, or my level of instruction reading is zero. I'm going out on a limb to say it is a faulty device since two other people tried to follow the directions, and failed to figure the thing out. Need a refund. August 17, 2015
1-3 of 3