Reusch Xosa Pro X1 Ortho-Tec Soccer Goalie GlovesItem Number: 12790348
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
Get ready for a winning season with the Reusch« Xosa Pro X1 Ortho-Tec Goalie Gloves. OrthoTec™ technology on the fingers and thumbs and an X1 foam palm offer the protection you need to fearlessly defend your goal. An AirVent™ gusset and backhand system is designed for breathability to keep your hands cool and comfortable.
- A favorite for many 2010 World Cup goalkeepers
- OrthoTec™ protection on fingers and thumbs
- X1 foam palm offers great grip and durability in all match conditions
- SuperSofti foam backhand
- AirVent™ gusset and backhand system for breathability
- Reusch: the worldwide leader in goalkeeper technology
GOALKEEPER GLOVE SIZING:
- Measure the circumference of your palm just below the knuckles, excluding your thumb. Round up to the next whole inch and add 1 to the measurement. Example: 7.5" -> 8.0" +1" = Size 9
- Measure both hands, and order the bigger size if they are different.
- Goalkeeping gloves should be worn big, generally 1/2"-1" over the end of your fingertips.
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 5 out of 5áby 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby DMAC Great Buy and Great Product The goalie gloves are a huge hit. They are durable, well made and we love them. January 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Goaliewarchamp7 Totally worth it!!! I have used these gloves for three seasons and they are great! They lose a little bit of grip but other than that any keeper would love them. December 29, 2012
1-2 of 2