Under Armour Women's H.A.W. 800g Rubber Hunting Boots
Save $74.06 (44%)
Comfort in the tree stand or protection from moisture, the Under Armour® H.A.W. 800g PrimaLoft® insulated hunting boots provide a hassle-free experience. A durable back strap easily slides on for a snug fit. A neoprene rubber upper is lightweight and waterproof. Internal "Memory Foam" heel pads pair with an Ortholite® sockliner, giving microbial protection for long lasting comfort on all adventures in the H.A.W. hunting boot.
- RealTree AP® and Xtra® camouflage pattern
- Full neoprene rubber upper provides complete lightweight waterproof performance
- Durable back pull strap is composed of heavy duty webbing for ease of entry
- 800g PrimaLoft® insulation keeps you warm all day
- Air-mesh lining increases airflow throughout the boot
- Molded Ortholite® sockliner adds antimicrobial performance
- Internal "Memory Foam" heel pads forms to your foot to create a snug and comfortable fit
- Fully contoured compression molded EVA midsole offers lightweight, durable cushioning
- High-abrasion rubber toecap adds extra protection
- Aggressive traction rubber outsole is engineered for grip yet still shed mud and dirt
- Height: 15"
- Weight: 4 lbs 8 oz
- Style: 1230874
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12801972
Rated 5 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby CFrank15 BEST boot ever! As a woman seeking a hard core boot for hunting and ice fishing, my search has ended. Say good bye to muck and lacross boots and hello the under armour boot. Never have my feet been so warm on the ice or int he field. I used to buy pack after pack of foot warmers and they are not needed with this boot. I have hiked with them last hunting season and they stay snug on the foot. The BEST FEATURE is the wedge in the heel that locks your foot down. All other boots I owned (like a zillion pairs) I blew out in the heel from my heel slipping. THANK YOU! for putting this feature in. My feet have never been happier. Im a size 9 but took a size 10 so they run a bit small. Just an fyi if ordering off the net, February 13, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5áby im2bizzie Awesome Boot I love this boot it is very comfortable and warm!!!! November 22, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5áby Chrisi Awesome boot, but runs small If your trying to decide on a hunting boot... look no further! This is a great boot, very comfortable, however, it runs small. Order a size up from what you normally wear. I ordered an 8 and my toes were scrunched at the end. I've never worn a 9 in my life, but I that is what I'm getting. Also, call your local store to see if they have them in stock. The price in store is $139. I guess they up the online price so they can give you free shipping. ($30 for shipping, wow) August 23, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5áby bran55 Nice boots These are very nice boots.. Wish the price was a little lower.. December 17, 2012
1-4 of 4