Modern and sleek, The North Face® Anna Purna winter boot has lace-up and waterproof construction to protect you from winter's worst. With 200g of PrimaLoft® insulation and an element-shedding ripstop nylon upper, you can stay out as long as you like. The protective full-grain leather shell has 100% recycled P.E.T. laces and the outsole has TNF Winter Grip® with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs providing superior traction.
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant, protective full-grain leather shell is stylish
- Durable, water-resistant ripstop nylon upper keeps the elements out
- 200g of PrimaLoft® insulation keeps you warm all day
- 100% recycled P.E.T. laces
- Cozy fleece lining keeps warmth in
- Northotic™ compression-molded internal drop-in midsole/footbed adds stability and comfort
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs offer premium winter traction
- Weight: 1lb. 14oz. (Based on size 7)
- Shaft Height: 15"
- Circumference: 14"
- Style: A1MH
- The North Face
Country Of Origin: China