Lace up with style in The North Face® Anna Purna winter boot. A fashionably-tall ripstop nylon upper elevates style to new heights, while 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation keep feet warm. A protective full-grain leather shell shields feet from inclement weather. The TNF Winter Grip® outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs maximizes traction on snow and ice. For a stylish winter, sport the Anna Purna Lace.
- Durable, water-resistant ripstop nylon upper protects in harsh winter conditions
- 100% recycled P.E.T. laces ensure a secure fit
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant, protective full-grain leather interior guards agains inclement weather for lasting dryness
- Cozy fleece lining traps heat for warmth
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation keep feet warm
- Northotic™ compression-molded internal drop-in midsole supports for stability and comfort
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs maximizes traction on snow and ice
- Shaft Circumference: 14"
- Height: 15"
- Weight: 14.8 oz
- Style: A1MH
- The North Face
Country Of Origin: China