The North Face Women's Anna Purna Lace Winter BootItem Number: 12801996
Price: $169.99 $199.99*
You save: $30.00 (15%)
You save: $30.00 (15%)
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Footwear! (See Promotion Details)
Lace up with style in The North Face® Anna Purna winter boot. A fashionably-tall ripstop nylon upper elevates style to new heights, while 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation keep feet warm. A protective full-grain leather shell shields feet from inclement weather. The TNF Winter Grip® outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs maximizes traction on snow and ice. For a stylish winter, sport the Anna Purna Lace.
- Durable, water-resistant ripstop nylon upper protects in harsh winter conditions
- 100% recycled P.E.T. laces ensure a secure fit
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant, protective full-grain leather interior guards agains inclement weather for lasting dryness
- Cozy fleece lining traps heat for warmth
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation keep feet warm
- Northotic™ compression-molded internal drop-in midsole supports for stability and comfort
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs maximizes traction on snow and ice
- Shaft Circumference: 14"
- Height: 15"
- Weight: 14.8 oz
- Style: A1MH
- The North Face
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 3 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Trish Cute, but not nearly as warm as I need them to be! Lots of compliments on the boots when I wear them and they are really adorable with leggings and a big sweater, but not nearly as warm as I need them to be in Chicago's snowy wet winters. My feet get cold if I'm in them longer than ˝ an hour. The toe box of the boot is a 'croc' like plastic and while the entire boot is lined with some felt-like material, it's not nearly warm enough. My foot has stayed dry, however, even in slushy wet snow. The lace-ups are adorable, but also a pain sometimes if you're just looking to slip into/out of them. My foot length is 10 ˝ inches and depending on the shoe, I wear between a 9 and a 9 ˝. I ordered a 9 ˝ and they fit fine with thick socks. Even with thin socks they are not huge, but given that they are not warm I am always wearing thick socks with them. These are great and stylish for running errands in the wet snow as traction and dryness factor is stellar, but not for playing out in the snow longer than ˝ hour. December 29, 2013
1-1 of 1