The North Face Women's Anna Purna Tall Zip Winter Boots
- $25 Dick's Cash Code + Free Shipping & Returns with Purchase of $149 or More in The North Face!!! Click for Details.
Zip up with seasonal flair in The North Face® Anna Purna winter boot. A water-resistant ripstop nylon upper protects in harsh winter weather, while 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation keep feet warm. A Northotic™ midsole cushions for comfort, and the TNF Winter Grip® outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs maximizes traction on snow and ice. Turns heads this season in the fashionable Anna Purna Tall winter boot.
- Durable, water-resistant ripstop nylon upper protects against the elements
- Medial stretch panel along the shaft allows for a comfortable fit on multiple calf sizes
- Rear waterproof zipper for easy on/off
- Cozy fleece lining retains heat for warmth
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation trap heat for lasting warmth
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant, protective full-grain leather shell shields feet in inclement winter weather
- Northotic™ compression-molded internal drop-in midsole adds cushioning for comfort
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs maximizes traction on snow and ice
- Shaft Circumference: 15"
- Shaft Height: 15.5"
- Weight: 12.2 oz
- Style: A1MJ
- The North Face
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12801998
The North Face Women's Anna Purna Tall Zip Winter Boots 3 3
This product has great features. I wanted a boot that was waterproof and good for the cold weather. While this boot is very stylish, tall and extremely lightweight; it was not 100% waterproof and insulated. October 3, 2014
Tall and Love Them~ In response to the previous review.... I am almost 5'9" tall and I wear a size 7 shoe and have long legs.... These fit perfect! If you are short and wear a size 7 I would get a boot that doesn't have "tall" in its product title! I love these boots! September 22, 2013
too high These boots are too high. I ordered size 7. They should realize that women who wear size 7 are not tall. November 28, 2012
1-3 of 3