Get warm and stay fashionable in The North Face® Abby IV winter boot. A waterproof velvet suede upper boosts style, while 200 grams of PrimaLoft® Eco insulation keep feet warm in cold temperatures. A Northotic™ drop-in footbed adds cushioning for comfort, and the durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® lugs maximizes traction on snow and ice. Stay on top of trends and winter function in the Abby IV boot.
- Velvet suede upper maximizes style and protection in cold weather
- Ultra-soft, 100% recycled P.E.T. lining provides soft cushioning for all-day coziness
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft® Eco insulation lock heat in for warmth
- Northotic™ internal drop-in footbed adds support for lasting comfort
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant full-grain leather mudguard boosts protection against scrapes and stubs
- Duable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs provides ultimate traction on snow and ice
- Shaft Circumference: 13"
- Height: 9"
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Style: A1MR
- The North Face
Country Of Origin: Imported