The North Face Women's Abby IV Winter Boot
Save $15.06 (9%)
Get warm and stay fashionable in The North Face® Abby IV winter boot. A waterproof velvet suede upper boosts style, while 200 grams of PrimaLoft® Eco insulation keep feet warm in cold temperatures. A Northotic™ drop-in footbed adds cushioning for comfort, and the durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® lugs maximizes traction on snow and ice. Stay on top of trends and winter function in the Abby IV boot.
- Velvet suede upper maximizes style and protection in cold weather
- Ultra-soft, 100% recycled P.E.T. lining provides soft cushioning for all-day coziness
- 200 grams of PrimaLoft® Eco insulation lock heat in for warmth
- Northotic™ internal drop-in footbed adds support for lasting comfort
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant full-grain leather mudguard boosts protection against scrapes and stubs
- Duable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs provides ultimate traction on snow and ice
- Shaft Circumference: 13"
- Height: 9"
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Style: A1MR
- The North Face
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 12802001
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by yooper gal good looking boot but not real warm. I love the look of this boot, it takes a little bit of a pull to get it on but fits like a glove. Love the pink lining and accents. My calf is a little chubby and it has plenty of room. I do feel its not meant to be a real cold weather boot, my foot felt cool on the top of the toe. But it has not been making it into the double digits in the UP of MI so..... just saying. Nice boot overall. February 5, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by farmgrl62 warm and light looked at alot of boots.many were heavy.if your like me walking in the deep snow is hard enough without being weighed down by your boots.these are very light about as much as a sneaker.also very warm and attractive.I love everything about these boots. January 7, 2013
1-2 of 2