Treat yourself to luxury and protection against harsh winter weather in the SOREL™ 1964 Premium™ canvas winter boot. Seam-sealed, waterproof design features a waxed canvas upper for durability. A 9mm felted wool InnerBoot provides comfort and warmth. The vulcanized rubber shell is hand-crafted and waterproof with a herringbone outsole for excellent traction on snow and ice. Take winter style to new heights in the 1964 Premium boot.
- Waxed canvas upper increases durability
- Seam-sealed, waterproof construction keeps feet dry
- Removable 9mm felted wool and shearling leather InnerBoot ensure comfort and warmth
- Handcrafted, waterproof vulcanized rubber shell ensures durability and protection against the elements
- 25mm bonded felt frost plug protects against incoming moisture
- Herringbone outsole for excellent traction on snow and ice
- Can be worn in temperatures as low as -25°F
- Height: 9"
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Style: NL1717
Country Of Origin: China