SOREL Women's Tivoli High Winter Boots
The SOREL® Tivoli High boot is a cold weather must-have thanks to its performance, flexibility and stylish design. These high-cut boots are as trendy on urban streets as they are warm on a cold snowy day. 100 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation retain heat for warmth, while the waterproof shell ensures dryness. The molded rubber outsole offers great traction on snow. Take 1960s classic style to new heights in the Tivoli High winter boot.
- Tall, sleek and functional construction for all-day wear
- Waterproof shell and upper membrane protects against the elements
- Full-length fleece lining for a soft, cozy feel
- 100 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation provide warmth
- Removable EVA footbed offers additional comfort and support
- Molded rubber outsole with classic styling and excellent traction on snowy surfaces
- Can be worn in temperatures as low as -25°F
- Shaft circumference: adjusts from 13"-16"
- Height: 11"
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Style: NL1907
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 12802088