Salomon Women's Ellipse GORE-TEX Hiking Shoe
Athletically inspired details, combined with a women's specific fit, helped design the lightweight, water-resistant Salomon® Ellipse GORE-TEX® hiking shoe. SensiFlex™ delivers a secure fit without compromising movement and all-day support. Its mud guard and gusseted tongue keep out loose debri, while a protective toe cap makes injuries a thing of the past. A non-marking Contagrip® provides traction for all types of terrain.
- Women's specific design and last provides a custom feel with every wear
- GORE-TEX® lining provide all-day dryness for long trips
- Waterproof bootie construction for unpredictable weather conditions
- SensiFlex™ for great foothold and secure fit without compromising freedom of movement
- Asymmetrical SensiFit™ wraps the foot in a precise, secure fit
- Protective toe cap offers injury free hikes
- Mud guard and gusseted tongue keep out loose debris during your adventure
- EVA foam adds cushioning without the weight to hold you back
- Non-marking Contagrip® for excellent traction against different terrains
- Style: 308937
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 12802543
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Travelin Lady Lightweight and comfy hiking shoe I've been trying to find a waterproof, lightweight, and comfortable hiking shoe for months in preparation for a trip to Patagonia. This shoe fits the bill perfectly! I did need to do a little break-in with them, as they felt rather stiff right out of the box. But that passed pretty quickly, and they now feel great. I also like that they easily accommodate my orthotics and still leave wiggle room in the toe box. I highly recommend these hikers. July 23, 2013
1-1 of 1