Topeak Road Morph Bike PumpItem Number: 12833831
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
The Topeak® Road Morph™ G Bike Pump works with Presta, Schraeder, and Dunlop valves. Features include a fold-out foot pad and a T-handle for increased leverage while pumping. The in-line gauge provides precise inflation every time, and the flexible hose gets into tight spaces and stays in place while pumping.
- Ride along bike pump
- Fold-out foot pad holds pump steady for better leverage
- T-handle with soft Kraton provides comfortable grip
- Flexible hose prevents over leveraging/breaking valves
- Mounting bracket
- Head: Presta, Schraeder and Dunlop valves
- Barrel: extra-long butted aluminum
- Guage: inline, reads 140 PSI/9.6 bar
- Thumb lock: plastic
- Handle: T-Type plastic/Kraton
- Capacity: 160 PSI/11 bars
- Weight: 220 grams/ 7.74 oz with gauge
- Manufacturer's 2-year warranty with receipt
- Model: TRP-3G
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-213-4561.
Country of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Youngfan75 Nice and Handy, works well for the times you need air! Easy to use, nice small and lightweight. Love it. I wish all pumps were as nice and nearly weightless as this one. I enjoy biking and never want to be without a spare inner-tube and a good pump! October 9, 2013
1-1 of 1