Cressi Big Eyes Evolution Snorkeling & Scuba MaskItem Number: 12833857
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $25! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
The Cressi ® Big Eyes Evolution Mask features a newly designed skirt that is exceptionally comfortable and non-marking, even during prolonged use. This revolutionary design has three interior silicone bridges that enhances the fit and feel while underwater. Visibility is increased by 25% thanks to the inverted drop lens shape that is as close to the pupils as possible and can be changed out with individualized prescription lenses.
- High seal materials are soft and comfortable
- New skirt design allows it to rest of face with no marking
- Internal ribs stiffen the parts of the mask that are most stressed
- Raked lenses in an inverted drop shape brought as close to the pupils as possible, increasing visibility by 25%
- Reduced headband thickness makes it practically invisible when worn
- Designed to take prescription lenses
- 100% silicone skirt with tempered glass lenses
- Angled lenses for maximum vision
- Designed and created using innovative and patented manufacturing technology
- Manufacturer's 2-year warranty
- Model: DS3360, DS3365
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 201-594-1450.
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by big pete best mask i've tried, perfect for prescriptions these masks are awesome. they have special prescription lenses made by the manufacturer....and they install them FREE!!!! **Note** Cressi states you should NOT install prescription lenses in the mask yourself. The seal of the mask is very delicate and should be installed by a professional even if you do not have purchase the lenses from the manufacturer July 19, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by testmaster CANNOT install Cressi prescription lens Do not buy this mask if you expect to install Cressi prescription lens successfully and maintain the seal. You will fail, guaranteed, and likely ruin the mask as well. The reason that neither the mask, the Cressi web site, nor the prescription lens comes with installation instructions is obvious -- you cannot do it successfully and will waste your time and money trying. UNACCEPTABLE product if you want to install corrective lenses. BTW, I am an engineer and am very good at installing things that are possible for mortals to install. The mask without corrective lenses is fine, but that is not why I paid $150 for mask plus one corrective lens! November 23, 2012
1-2 of 2